The event has been created.See it on Facebook →
The event has been modified.See it on Facebook →
You must be logged in to submit pictures. Login →
What you will do
A luxury hotel in a low-profile area near La Chapelle subway station ? An Hindu Temple between railways ? A still functional drawbridge in Paris ? Former slaughterhouses transformed into architectural playground ? Yes, Paris has all of this, too.
This itinerary will get you far from the most common tourist areas, in a sequence of surprising places. It will end in the biggest park of the city, where many activities will be on hand.
To get there, a nice stroll by the water along the very pleasant Bassins de la Villette will be waiting for you. You will also have to opportunity to visit one the most recent art centers in Paris.
Step by step
- Le'ts begin near La Chapelle subway station (line 2) : take Max-Dormoy street up to the Passage Ruelle on your left. 1
- Turn back and get to Louise-de-Marillac square, then take Pajol street. 2
- Follow Pajol street and cross the railways, then turn left into d'Aubervilliers street and cross the gardens of Eole. 3
- Exit the Cent Quatre at Cujal street, and take it to the right. You'll find de Tanger street in the continuity, until du Maroc street which you'll take to the left up to the Bassin de la Villette. From here, get to the bridge by going north-east. 4
- Cross the bridge then follow the embankment until the park. We've designed an itinerary there that makes a loop. Feel free to adapt it. 5