The event has been created.See it on Facebook →
The event has been modified.See it on Facebook →
You must be logged in to submit pictures. Login →
What you will do
Only 5 stops here, but a full day worth of pleasures : we'll be starting next to one of the most famous monument of Paris, the Arc de Triomphe at the Place de l'Etoile, and we'll lead you to the huge Bois de Boulogne, after a small detour through the Ternes neighbourhood and the Pereire promenade. Then we'll explore the great Jardin d'acclimation, featuring both a zoological park and a small attraction park in the same place. Next we'll have a pleasant walk at the North of the Bois de Boulogne before returning to urban territory at Porte Dauphine.
In the meantime, you'll have the opportunity, just before entering the Bois de Boulogne, to have lunch at the famous Relais de Venise, where the famous single choice menu made of steak frites served with a secret recipe sauce was invented. Have a great day !
Step by step
- Feel free to spend some time around the Place de l'Etoile and/or going on top of the Arc de Triomphe before starting the itinerary. 1
- We invite you to take Carnot avenue then des Acacias street to the right. Here you'll find small cafés, restaurants and shops in a lovely village atmosphere. Next, head to des Ternes avenue then Niel avenue, before turning left into Bayen street. 2
- Follow Bayen street up to Pereire boulevard and promenade. Take the latter to the left until finding des Ternes avenue again, then proceed straight ahead to Porte Maillot. 3
- Go the other side of Porte Maillot, going along the Palais des Congrès then crossing Charles-de-Gaulle avenue, and find the entrance of the Jardin d'acclimatation's little train station - a handy and playful way to reach your destination. 4
- Explore the Jardin d'acclimation - its fairground attractions, its children areas, its several themed gardens, its birds and other animals... - then leave at Neuilly-Sablons exit and turn left towards the Mare Saint-James (a medium-sized, charming lake). Go on southeast and reach de Longchamp avenue, which you'll cross before heading towards Porte Dauphine. The last stop of this itinerary is located at the entrance of Foch avenue. 5