The event has been created.See it on Facebook →
The event has been modified.See it on Facebook →
You must be logged in to submit pictures. Login →
What you will do
The goal ? Having some fun while strolling among Paris oldest streets and most prestigious palaces. A total of 8 riddles are proposed, in connexion with the different places you'll get to, but none of those riddles are mandatory to follow the itinerary - think of them as an add-on you may or may not choose to play.
Don't hesitate to take pictures along the way, and share them.
Step by step
- The starting point will be the Pyramide du Louvre ! 1
- Head towards the oriental part of the Louvre Palace. 2
- Take Perrault street, on the left side of the church, and de l'Arbre-Sec street right after crossing de Rivoli street. Then turn left into Saint-Honoré street up to Jean-Jacques-Rousseau street, which you'll take to the right. 3
- Exit the Cour Carrée on du Louvre street's side, opposite the church. 4
- Don't enter du Pélican street, but continue a little bit more on Jean-Jacques Rousseau street and find the Gallery on your left. 5
- At the other side of the Gallery, turn left into Croix-des-Petits-Champs street up to the square. 6
- Now take the small du Vide-Gousset street towards the basilica. 7
- Enter Vivienne Gallery through de la Banque street. 8
- Finally exit the Gallery through des Petits-Champs street and head towards the last stop. 9